Terms and Conditions
Vinay Wire encourages the Member to review the terms contained on our site regularly in order to be aware of any amendments made by us from time to time.
Delivery Service Terms
- 1. Delivery will take place at the location specified by the Customer on the delivery instructions, to the one room of choice*, ideally where the product will be assembled.
- * In case of an elevator, customer to ensure prior necessary approvals to carry the articles in the elevator
- * In case of no elevator, our transport provider can deliver the articles till the 4th floor only, or will deliver the same at the building security/reception to have it collected by the customer
- 2. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient access and space to complete the delivery will be available. If the goods are to be delivered to a location other than on ground level, then sufficient access will be available by staircase or lift.
- 3. The delivery can happen anytime in the allocated time window selected by the Customer at point of sale. The TSP will contact the Customer 1 hour prior to the delivery when the vehicle is enroute. TSP will wait at the customer’s location for a maximum of 15 minutes in case the customer is unavailable at the given address.
- 4. If the TSP cannot deliver to the room of choice, the Customer may request delivery to an accessible alternative area at the same address. If the TSP assesses that the room of choice is unsuitable and that delivery is likely to cause damage to the goods or the property, they will inform the Customer and record this concern.
- 5. If delivery cannot be made to the location specified due to the nature of premises, insufficient access or unavailable to accept delivery, an additional delivery charge (equal to the cost of a regular delivery) would be levied on the Customer.
- 6. On delivery, the Customer (or its representative) will be required to check the condition of the packaging and confirm that the correct number of items has been received. The delivery team must be notified immediately if any discrepancies are noticed and this should be noted and signed in the proof of delivery. Missing items will be replaced; incorrect or damaged items will be returned and be replaced at no cost to the Customer within 3 to 5 days subject to the availability of stock.
- 7. On delivery, the Customer (or a representative) must sign for the goods to confirm that the order has been received. Refusal to sign will be interpreted as a refusal to accept the delivery, leading to the delivery being returned to the store. Redelivery will be triggered by a customer request to the CSC & an additional delivery charge levied if there is no valid reason for the refusal of delivery.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with the website of the Company by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using the website of the Company in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
We do not guarantee that the Website or any content provided on the Website is error-free.
We takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line. However, we do not warrant those product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Therefore we will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given. If a product offered by us itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition
The prices indicated on our website are shown in Indian Rupees and do not include delivery. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavor to fulfill your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product within 30 days following the date of payment. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement, and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Right of Return, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.
Opening online offers are available to customers in Mumbai (according to PIN code where online purchase is available). Offers are limited per customer/household to 10% of the available offer stock. For mattresses, a maximum of 2 pieces per customer/household on offer items.
We currently offers one payment gateway to pay for your order. These payment options use advanced software encryption to keep your transaction secure and do not cost you anything to use (the Company is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer) so you will not pay any extra for your order. You do not need to hold an account with these Merchants to use these methods of payments.
Your order will be delivered to the address and pin code you indicated when your order was placed. Delivery is classified in two modes. Parcel and Truck.
Articles whose weight is less than 20 kgs and whose dimensions are in the range 100 mm x 150 mm x 100 mm and upto 600 mm x 500 mm x 400 mm are defined as a parcel. Refer delivery charges
Articles above 21 kgs fall in the category of Truck delivery.
If you order a combination of Parcel + Truck delivery, it will be treated and charged as Truck delivery
If you order two or more parcel deliveries within the same day, we will treat each parcel delivery as individual parcel delivery and charge accordingly.
We do everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event beyond our control, strikes, riots, unrest or an Act of God. In the event where you do not receive your package, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place. Delivery is made to your room of choice.
DAMAGED GOODS OR SHORT DELIVERY
In case of goods received in damaged condition or and incomplete order. You are to accept the delivery and inform our Customer Support Centre on 1800 419 4532 giving them details of damage or short shipment along with invoice number. Our Customer Contact Service Co-Worker will arrange for a pickup of returnable goods within 24 hours of you registering the complaint. Details and time frame of receiving replacement goods/refunds will be intimated to you by our Customer Support Centre. All damage reports are to be made within 7 days of receiving the product after which we will not be in a position to entertain any claims there off.
DEFERRED DELIVERY or AMMENDMENT IN DELIVERY TIME
Once you have made your delivery booking you can make changes 24 hours before delivery at no extra charge. Example, if you have made a delivery booking for 10th July 1200 hrs, then any deferment request has to come on or by 9th July 1200 hrs.
In case our delivery partner attempts to perform a delivery as per your booked time slot and day, and your premises are found locked or you are unavailable, a second attempt will be made free of charge the same or next day. The timing of the delivery will be intimated to you by our delivery partner. If you are still unavailable for a period over 24 hours after the delivery period expiry, the delivery will be treated as cancelled and a fresh delivery request will have to be initiated by you on payment of our delivery charges.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
Also, please note that the details you give us are essential for the processing and delivering your orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, therefore failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present general Terms and Conditions.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES/SALE IN INDIA ONLY
We make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than above-mentioned cities. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and we are not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries.